Senior IBM ODM Developer(1045GO)
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
• At least 5 years of technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and
debugging of Rules Projects and ensures that projects meets or exceed specified standards and
• Experience in migrating from JRules to Operational Decision Management (ODM).
• Experience in working on ODM with Websphere.
• 3yrs of experience in ABRD methodology.
• Experience in setting up decision center.
• experience in development of rule engine or in complex event processing (IBM ODM, JRules,
• Strong communications skills to effectively communicate at different levels of management.
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills.
• Ability to work both independently and with a team.
• Good knowledge of relation database, specifically Oracle (SQL – PL/SQL).
• Experience in Design and Development of the following – Decision Table, Decision Tree, Action
Rule(BRL), Technical Rule, Rule Flows, BOM and XOM, Synthetic Class, Function Task, Rule Task
in in JRules / WODM / ODM.
• Experience in Deployment of Rule App and Rule Sets in Rule Execution server.
• Experience in setting up of Decision center for business.
• Strong knowledge of web services.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent.
Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
Working Hours: Flexible
Fridays and Saturdays are off
Perks and Benefits:
A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
Social and Medical Insurance
Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
Unlimited drinks at the office
An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
Career and skills development
Last but not least an AMAZING team!!