Senior Full-stack Developer (Java/Angular)
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
Your Profile: :
- A computer science or programming degree (or a degree in a similar field)
- English Level at least upper-intermediate
- 4+ years experience with the Java programming language
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills: hands on development experience in both frontend and backend technologies
- Good To Have:
Understanding/Knowledge of Integration/Middleware technologies (API Management tools like APIGEE , JMS, MQ)
Working knowledge of these or their equivalents:
Postman, Swagger, Figma, JIRA, Nexus, SAST (Fortify), SCA tools (SonarQube/FindBugs/CheckStyle…), Splunk.
Experience working in team and following SDLC (preferably agile).
Right attitude and good communicate skills.
Ability to perform senior role. Apart from self-contribution, must be able to guide and support team. Should be good in technical documentation (ex, prepare & document API specs).
- Location: #Maadi
- Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Saturdays and Sundays are off
- A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
- Social and Medical Insurance
- Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
- Career and skills development
- Last but not least an AMAZING team!!