Senior Power BI Developer (1031VW)
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
- 5-7 years of experience as a Data Scientist/Analyst
- Solid Experience in Power BI and other Data Visualization Tools
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, BigQuery, AWS, Redshift; MongoDB, Cassandra; Salesforce, Mixpanel, Adjust, and Docker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data-gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- and/or improvements on existing functionality and acting as an internal consultant for the teams.
- Location: #Maadi
- Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Saturdays and Sundays are off
Perks and Benefits:
- A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
- Social and Medical Insurance
- Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
- Career and skills development
- Last but not least an AMAZING team!!