PowerApps Solutions Architect/Lead (1030ET)
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
- Leading and consulting our internal team;
- Trainer for MS PowerApps for our internal and external clients when needed
- Service development (Dev): requirement gathering, investigation & technical design, code development, testing, verification, deployment, and support.
- You are also expected to take part to the normal operations rotation interfacing all kind of users that will report bugs and request support (Ops).
- Help maintain and improve the infrastructure used for hosting the system.
- Extend the Network Automation team’s software development capabilities in Software architecture concepts, Design for scalability and robustness, Automated software testing setup, Coding standards, CI/CD and Application design guidelines
- Support the NW Automation area on software related matters in pre-studies as well as support the different teams with design and implementation matters.
- Will be involved in facilitating discussions related to new requirements and/or improvements on existing functionality, as well as acting as an internal consultant for the teams.
- Location: #Maadi
- Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Saturdays and Sundays are off
Perks and Benefits:
- A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
- Social and Medical Insurances
- Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
- Career and skills development
- Last but not least an AMAZING team!!