Oracle EBS Consultant
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
• Responsible for configuration changes and/or implementing new modules to the Oracle EBS R12 HRMS Modules.
• Design, develop and implement enhancements and customizations to the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) HCM modules including Core HR, Employee/Manager Self Service, Payroll, Oracle Learning Management (OLM), Performance Management, OTL
• Act as an Oracle EBS subject matter expert by providing best-practice guidance on HCM business processes.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues from inception through to resolution
• Design, develop and implement new and enhanced interfaces with other internal and external systems
• Participate in unit and system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results
• Prepare technical and functional documentation.
• Creating New HRMS XML Reports.
• Expert in AME Approval Management Engine.
• Creating and Maintaining Custom and Standard Workflow.
• Creating Alerts.
• Form personalization (both Java forms and OAF).
• Expert in SOA web services.
• Creating and Maintaining OAF Pages and Personalization.
• Expert in APIs, interfaces, data migrations, user hooks.
• Expert in creating Database packages, procedures, functions, and triggers.
• Experience Needed: More Than 4 Years..
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information Systems (or equivalent).
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Extensive experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development.
• Extensive techno-functional experience with HRMS.
• Experience in completing at least 2 full lifecycle implementation projects in HRMS Modules.
• Can be Saudi or Non Saud
Location: #Riyadh -Saudi Arabia
Working Hours: 8-5
Fridays and Saturdays are off
Perks and Benefits:
A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
Social and Medical Insurance
Unlimited drinks at the office
Career and skills development
Last but not least an AMAZING team!!