Senior NLP Engineer
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
- Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role for at least 4 years
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniqstructures and modeling
- Experience in Working with Big Data Framworks
- Ability to effectively design software architecture.
- Deep understanding of text representation techniques (such as n-grams, bag of words,
- sentiment analysis etc), statistics and classification algorithms
- Experience for at least 4 years in Python, Java and R
- Ability to write robust and testable code.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (likelearn)
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics, or similar field
- Python Language with knowledge in data science libraries such as Numpy, pandas and Scikit…etc.
- Knowledge in any stack NLP.
- Knowledge in Linux. How to work with it as system and how to manage its files.
- Design and develop NLP systems according to requirements.
- Use effective text representations to transform natural language into valuable features.
- Develop NLP systems according to requirements.
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments.
- Find and implement suitable algorithms and tools for NLP tasks.
- Performing statistical analysis of results and refining models
- Constantly keep up to date with the field of machine learning
- Maintain NLP libraries and frameworks.
- Create software that can understand and respond to natural language.
- work with text representation techniques, semantic extraction algorithms, data structures, and
- modeling to design software that can effectively parse and process text.
- Location: #Maadi
- Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Fridays and Saturdays are off
Perks and Benefits:
- A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
- Social and Medical Insurance
- Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
- Career and skills development
- Last but not least an AMAZING team!!