Senior Data Analyst
Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
- 4-6 years of experience in data analyst, BI analyst or similar analytics role(s),
- Expert knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL),
- Strong experience with visualization tools (e.g. Metabase),
- Strong knowledge of best practices for data analytics,
- Experience providing mentorship to junior data analysts,
- Good English communication skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and multicultural environment,
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Support the Operations and Product teams in a) monitoring daily operations, b) in automating recurring workflows, and c) in decision-making, by 1) understanding their data needs, 2) building SQL queries, 3) providing analyses, reports, dashboards, and visualizations,
- Work hand-in-hand with our Data Engineering team to help improving our Data Warehouse as well as ensure consistent and scalable data modelling,
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Data leadership to make sound technical decisions across the entire data ecosystem,
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for all data analysis-related topics,
- Keep track of industry trends, best practices, and technologies to continually improve our technology (and ourselves!),
- Contribute to the hiring, mentorship, and management of junior data analysts (as the Data team expands).
- Location: #Maadi
- Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Fridays and Saturdays are off
Perks and Benefits:
- A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
- Social and Medical Insurance
- Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
- Career and skills development
- Last but not least an AMAZING team!!