Who we are:
Sceel.io is a German software services provider Part of Sigma Technology Group, working across technology consulting, team augmentation, and product development with operations in Ukraine and Egypt.
Since 2018 and with our headquarter in the heart of the automobile industry, Stuttgart Germany, our talented professionals have delivered +20 successful projects across native mobile, web, desktop, and hybrid development and quality assurance, and we are open for much more!
Our teams include +25 talented Developers & QA that come from a variety of backgrounds. We’re Keen on building an inclusive culture based on trust and innovation and value every skill set while maintaining a family-like environment where everyone is heard and appreciated.
So, if you are searching for a new challenging role where you can use all of your Software development skills and work closely with International Organizations and Up to date Technologies, We are Looking For You!
- The Data Analytics Specialist is responsible for developing information driven insights to help identify trends and opportunities and provide solutions based on these insights. They will work to extract meaning from complex data relationships in order to enhance our ability to better serve our customers. They will provide in depth analysis of Data using Data Mining and Profiling techniques to help us understanding customers behavior and predict future needs.
- An expert in Big Data relationships this individual will have the background in trend analysis and predictive modelling required to develop reports that enable us to anticipate and meet customer needs with solutions tailored to their individual circumstances.
- Possessing strong abilities in data and report presentation, the successful candidate will also have the ability to effectively communicate information to our staff in a way that is clear and easily understood by the end user.
- An expert in building Data pipeline based on Biz domain.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (in science or business), with related business discipline experience.
- Strong Data analysis, data verification and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong Financial and Business acumen
- Strong Financial and Statistical Analysis skills
- Strong technical knowledge in data mining, reporting tools
- Strong in Oracle SQL ,My SQL, Python, and R.
- Strong in dealing with structure data , sim- structure, unstructured data.
- Good knowledge of databases and data warehouse structures
- Good Knowledge in KNIME and Tableau
- Excellent ability to understand the organization’s goals and objectives
- Good Knowledge in Agile frame work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Be flexible and multi-task, coordinating work effort over numerous projects
- Location: #Maadi
- Work Model: Hybrid (2 days from office-3 from home)
- Working Hours: Flexible
- Fridays and Saturdays are off
Perks and Benefits:
- A basic monthly net salary determined by the experience
- Social and Medical Insurance
- Salary reviews after Trial Period based on performance
- Unlimited drinks at the office
- An amazing accessible office in Maadi with a Relaxing Outdoor Garden.
- Career and skills development
- Last but not least an AMAZING team!!